The AMS-IX New York price structure is straightforward, unless mentioned otherwise we only apply monthly port prices.
- Unless mentioned otherwise all prices are in USD per month, excluding Sales tax.
- Invoicing is done on a quarterly basis unless you choose for annual payment for which a 3% discount can be applied. Charging starts on the production date, with a maximum of 30 days after assignment.
- Assignment date: the date when the AMS-IX USA Inc. communicates the connection details to customer, after the signed paperwork has been received back by us.
- Production date: the date the AMS-IX USA Inc. defines the connection in production in consultation with customer.
- The payment term is 30 days from the invoice date (as listed on the invoice).
- The prices do not include colocation or cross-connect fees. These charges depend on the colocation
and they are separate from the AMS-IX New York fees, charged to you by the colocation operator.
- We do not charge any fees for a change (relocation/upgrade/downgrade), although a change in port capacity will affect the monthly charges according to the price list below.
Port prices Internet Peering VLAN (ISP Unicast)
Please see the service overview of our service for more details on the service.
||Monthly fee in USD**
*The GE has a similar redundancy as the 10GE, being connected through the photonic cross connect.
**POA = Price on Application
To make the initial decision to start peering at AMS-IX New York somewhat easier we have promotions at times. Find out if it is applicable by sending an email to email@example.com.
Annual payment - 3% discount
AMS-IX New York gives customers the option to choose for annual payment of the monthly port charges in which case they receive a 3% discount. Annual payment can start on the beginning of any month and will be extended automatically every year until requested otherwise by the customer. As with the quarterly invoices, the payment term for annual charges is 30 days from the invoice date (as listed on the invoice). Since the discount is only applicable on annually paid charges, any changes made in the running year have the following effects:
- Changes that result in increased charges will generate a separate invoice (including the 3% discount) for the difference over the remainder of the 12-month period. After that, the annual payment will include the upgraded charges (and the 3% discount).
- Changes that result in decreased charges will result in a credit of the discounted charges. This included the case where AMS-IX New York decreases port charges.
(For disconnects in the running year, the non-applicable discount is subtracted from any credit.)
Just to clarify further, the annual payment should not be seen as a credit account or "bucket of money" from which the charges are financed until empty (and then triggering a new invoice).